Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Viva il Papa!

Dear friends in Christ,

Viva il Papa! Summorum Pontificum has been the answer to many of our prayers.
The response to my initial e-mail has been amazing. Not only have many of my fellow parishioners gotten in contact with me, but e-mails have come in from all over the state, expressing interest in the celebration of the Mass of all time.

There is good news! It would seem that the Traditional Mass may arrive at our Cathedral. Deo Gratias! How truly fitting that this Mass should be celebrated at the principal Church. Let us pray that the bishop's parish inspires other parishes to follow its example. I scanned in the Cathedral bulletin and published it at http://www.relivethemiracle.com/stjosephmotupropio.pdf (For some reason the bulletins on the Cathedral website do not seem to work).

If anyone would like to send me verifiable information about other Traditional Masses around the state, I will post it here.

In Christ,
Cesar

No comments: